Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not sequitur

The following songs will always remind me of work:






I really miss my stripper buddy Sheila I used to talk about from my old club. In the raid, we all scattered, and I think she left the country for school, and I genuinely miss having a buddy at work. And I also just missing having her around as an unlikely friend.

My prof gave me an A on the paper I posted (segments of) below... She also gave me a hug when I saw her the other day, and told me I lead "such an interesting life." Ego massage, a guilt free party!

Never drink 3 glasses of Metamucil for the first time on the day before a shi(f)t at work.

Does anyone else find the "Call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock" song at once an insult to the world of music and utterly catchy?

1 comment:

  1. Love the non-sequitur multimedia freakout! It's like a sugary sweet center within a brain candy coating.

    ps - Re: Bedrock Song = Sonic Atrocity

    ReplyDelete