Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best (or worst, you decide) Quotes from the Strip Club

5. "Right now, there's just a thin layer of fabric between us. Why not just make it a thin layer of latex?"
(See my post below on "Customer of the Week" for more info...)

4. "We Spanish and black girls have to suck it or give hand jobs to make good money here. But you're the only Pakistani girl, so you don't have to show no one your fallopia."

3. "This thing on my mouth, it's just a pimple, not a herpes."

2. "I'd never actually ask for a blow job at a strip club." (5 minutes later) "Can you give me a blow job?"

1. "What extras do you do in the champagne room?" "None." "And, what do you mean by 'none'?"

1 comment:

  1. #3 is easily the best. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that one... or said it.

    ReplyDelete